SIMPLE ROAST VEGETABLES
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Macadamia Oil
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Unhulled Tahini
- 2-3 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 carrots, washed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 parsnips, washed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 eggplant, washed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, washed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Organic Walnut Oil
Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
To make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix together the oil, tahini and miso paste. In a large bowl, add all the vegetables and dressing and toss thoroughly to ensure well combined. Season to your liking.
Transfer the vegetables onto the baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes, until tender. Serve with a drizzle of walnut oil.