Melrose Keto Coffee
- 30mL espresso coffee
- 20mL / 1 tablespoon Melrose Organic Grass-fed Ghee
- 20mL / 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT Oil (Original, Pro Plus or Pro Rapid)
- 80mL boiling hot water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of maca powder
Method:Place coffee, ghee, MCT oil, cinnamon, turmeric, maca powder and boiling water into a small blender, blend on high speed for about 10 seconds until coffee is creamy and smooth. Remove from blender and serve immediately.
Make sure your blender is suitable for hot liquids. If not, then blend all ingredients above with a small amount of warm water to emulsify, then top up with boiling water to serve
- If using cold drip coffee, use 50mL
- If you prefer a stronger coffee, use 60mL espresso
- If using instant coffee, use 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder mixed in with boiling water
- If using filtered coffee use 100mLs
If you are new to using MCT oil, only add 1 teaspoon into your MCT Coffee, if you have been using MCT oil for sometime, you can increase your intake to 1 tablespoon per day, but gradually increasing a teaspoon at a time over a period of a few weeks
subscribe to ouR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to stay up to date on recipes and health advice.