- 1 cup unsweetened al coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ avocado, peeled & seed removed
- 1 frozen banana, peeled & diced
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Kick Start MCT oil
- 1 handful mint leaves, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, optional
- 1 cup ice, optional
Place coconut milk and chia seeds in a blender and let sit for 10 minutes for the chia seeds to go to work.
Add remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth or your desired consistency.
Top with cacao nibs and enjoy.