- 500g leftover berry fruit salad
- 1 banana, chopped, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup Melrose Coconut Cashew Butter Blend
- 2 teaspoons Melrose Essential Reds Powder
- ½ cup drinking coconut mylk or dairy free mylk
Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into icy pole moulds and place in the freezer until frozen, remove from mould and serve immediately or store frozen.
This recipe is fine to use with any kind of fruit salad mixture, perfect way to use up over ripe or soggy tropical fruits and berries!