- 1 cup almond meal or almond flour
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup Melrose Essential Reds Powder
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup raw or natural cashews
- 6 fresh medjool dates, pips removed
- ½ cup Melrose Organic Full Flavoured Coconut Oil, melted
1. To make a beautiful edible gift, simply layer the ingredients carefully into a large sterilised jar. We love to place ½ the almond meal into the base followed by the chia seeds, ½ the amount of desiccated coconut, Melrose Essential Reds powder, remaining coconut, cacao powder, remaining almond meal / flour, cashews and top with dates.
2. To make the truffles, blend all ingredients together with ½ cup melted coconut oil. Place in fridge to firm up slightly then roll into small equal sized balls.
3. Optional extra to dust in extra essential reds and cacao powder for a velvety finish.
Gift Idea: Make the truffle jar and add in a full jar of coconut oil and for extra bling Melrose Essential Reds Powder