Terms and Conditions
Melrose 'Make it with Melrose competition' Terms and Conditions
|Promoter||Melrose Laboratories Pty Ltd (ABN 54 005 490 102), 16 - 18 Lionel Road, Mount Waverly, Victoria, 3149|
|Competition Period||7.00am on 20/01/2021 to 11.00am on 20/12/2020|
|Who can enter?||
Only Australian residents who:
(a) are aged 18 or over;
(b) Reside at an Australian address
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run online.|
To enter, you must:
|How will the winner be chosen?||
This is a game of skill. Melrose Health will select the winners based on, in their opinion, the best recipes using Melrose product that are tagged @melrosehealth
Chance plays no part in how the winners will be selected.
The valid entries judged to be the best will be reposted on the @melrosehealth Instagram page, which deems these posts to be winners of the designated prize.
The judging panel will award as many, or as little, winners as they see fit.
All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in their absolute discretion.
|What can I win?||
The prize packs are valued at $54.90 and will consist of:
1 x selection of Melrose nutrient powders including:
|How many times can I enter?||You can enter as many times as you like.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||Winner will be notified at time of repost via direct message on Instagram.|
|How will he winner collect the prize||The Promoter will request The Winner’s delivery address via direct message on Instagram. The Winner will only receive the prize if they provide a delivery address. The Promoter is not responsible for any damages or loss of prize via third party delivery company.|
|Collection and use of your personal information||By entering, you consent to the Promoter using your name/s and written entry in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data.
a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Your entry must be your original work and not copied.
1. The Promoter may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter.
3. Prize will be forfeited if not claimed within 1 month (30 days) of winner notification email
4. If the Winner is found to not meet the eligibility requirements (i.e. does not reside at an Australian address for postal purposes) the Promoter will choose a runner up to win the prize.
5. The Promoter retains the right to change the final prize at any point if products are unavailable for fulfilment. Where a product is unavailable, the Promoter will replace this with a similar product to the best of their ability.
6. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
7. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
9. If publication will take place, by entering, you request that your full address not be published.
10. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
13. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
14. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.