you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate 125g
- gluten free
- dairy free
- paleo friendly
Australia-wide for orders over $90.
Supports Immune Health
- Supports immune system health
- Vitamin C reduces common cold duration
- Non-acidic form of Vitamin C
- AUSTL NUMBER: 11897
- Melrose Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C, gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C supports immune system health, while also working as an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage to body cells. Including Vitamin C in the diet helps the body absorb nutrients like folic acid and iron.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Each 1.5g dose contains:
Sodium Ascorbate 1500mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid 1320mg
- Adults take 1.5g (approx 1/3 metric teaspoon) per day in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2 to 12 years take 0.75g (approx 1/8 metric teaspoon) in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Sodium ascorbate, best to consume post exercise to replenish lost salts from sweat
At Melrose, we exist to make it easier for everyone to be and feel healthier, naturally. We believe in the power of whole foods, but see the challenge that modern lifestyles can place on our diets. Our superfood blends are potent sources of beneficial nutrients that make a noticeable difference to our consumers lives.
Each product is a result of our obsession for ingredients, passion for nutrition and commitment to quality.