you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Essential Greens Pineapple
- dairy free
- certified organic
Australia-wide for orders over $90.
- Rich source of antioxidant, vitamins and minerals
- Promotes and supports detoxification
- Reduces inflammation and free-radical damage
- Improves digestion and reduces bloating
- Organic pineapple flavour for a refreshing, tropical taste
- Melrose Essential Greens with Pineapple supports gut health via the use of barley grass, wheatgrass and spirulina which contain insoluble and soluble dietary fibre. Insoluble fibre helps to feed our good gut bacteria, allowing the gut to digest food more efficiently. Soluble fibre helps to keep us fuller for longer and slows the absorption of sugars, balancing blood sugar levels. This in turn helps to feed our mind, keeping us focused and helping to regulate our mood. Wheatgrass and chlorella contain rich nutrients such as proteins, fibre and other phytonutrients that provide anti-inflammatory and alkalising actions, assisting the reduction of bloating and regulating gut acidity. Additionally, chlorella contains an array of micronutrients including chlorophyll which specifically targets heavy metals, helping to eliminate them from our bodies. Spirulina also contains many phytonutreints such as phycocyanin, beta-carotene and b-vitamins that provide powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Phycocyanin has the ability to scavenge free radicals, ß-carotene helps to inhibit the inflammatory response and B-vitamins help to increase the production of energy.
- Organic Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) Powder, Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) Powder, Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) Powder, Organic Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) Powder, Citric acid, Organic Pineapple Flavour, Colloidal Sillicon Dioxide, Thaumatin. May contain traces of gluten.
- Mix a teaspoon (4g) with water
Added to a smoothie
Bake into healthy pancakes or bliss balls
Try stirred through your morning yoghurt
Can be used multiple times daily
Safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding .
Check out our recipes for other ways to use this product.
Barley grass and wheatgrass are both anti-inflammatory and alkalising to regulate acidity in the gut. Spirulina helps to regulate energy as well as, balancing healthy cholesterol. Chlorella reduces fluid retention and boosts gut health with detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
At Melrose, we exist to make it easier for everyone to be and feel healthier, naturally. We believe in the power of whole foods, but see the challenge that modern lifestyles can place on our diets. Our superfood blends are potent sources of beneficial nutrients that make a noticeable difference to our consumers lives.
Each product is a result of our obsession for ingredients, passion for nutrition and commitment to quality.