you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Omega Cod Liver Oil 500mL
- friend of the sea
- gluten free
- dairy free
- paleo friendly
- keto friendly
- Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet.
Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil contains a good source of vitamins A and D to support general health and wellbeing.
Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil.
- - Supports cognitive function and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy eye, skin and immune function
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Vitamin D assists in the bone growth of healthy infants and children
- Helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiencies
- Our cod liver oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance. It is gently flavoured with natural orange.
- Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Natural Orange Flavour
At Melrose Health, absolute delight is our number one priority. We take complete pride in the quality of our products and want you to experience this. We provide transparency in our shipping to avoid untimely scenarios.
Standard delivery on orders up to 5kg is $12.10 Australia-wide (ex Vic).
$11 metro Victoria.
$14.30 country Victoria.
Enjoy free standard delivery Australia-wide for orders over $90.
For all interstate orders weighing over 5.1kg, shipping will be determined at checkout. visit our Shipping & Returns policy for estimated costs.