you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Omega Fish Oil 500mL
- friend of the sea
- gluten free
- dairy free
- paleo friendly
- keto friendly
- Melrose Omega Fish Oil is derived from 100% sustainable wild-caught sardines and anchovies. The fish used in the production of our oils are caught by purse seiners, which have no impact on the seabed.
Melrose Omega Fish Oil is a good source of essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil.
- - Supports eye and heart health
- Maintains healthy blood fats
- Supports nervous system function and healthy foetal development
- Supports the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- Our fish oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance. It is mildly flavoured with natural lemon and lime.
- Natural Fish Oil, Natural Lemon and Lime Flavour
At Melrose Health, absolute delight is our number one priority. We take complete pride in the quality of our products and want you to experience this. We provide transparency in our shipping to avoid untimely scenarios.
Standard delivery on orders up to 5kg is $12.10 Australia-wide (ex Vic).
$11 metro Victoria.
$14.30 country Victoria.
Enjoy free standard delivery Australia-wide for orders over $90.
For all interstate orders weighing over 5.1kg, shipping will be determined at checkout. visit our Shipping & Returns policy for estimated costs.