you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Organic Flaxseed Oil
- gluten free
- certified organic
Australia-wide for orders over $90.
Pure Plant Based Omegas
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Improves general health and wellbeing
- Contains phytosterols that can minimise the absorption of cholesterol in the diet
- Nourishes skin and improves hair health
- Cold pressed from organically grown flaxseeds
- Melrose Organic Flaxseed Oil is cold-pressed from organically-grown Australian flaxseeds.
Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of plant-based omega-3 alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) and is an excellent vegan alternative to fish oil. ALA is converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the body, which are essential fatty acids required for optimal health.
Melrose was the 'first in flax', producing the first bottle of flaxseed oil in the Australian market over 30 years ago.
- Each 20ml dose contains:
100% Organic Flaxseed Oil
(Converts to EPA & DHA - absorption depends on individual)
- Can be taken straight, mixed into smoothies, added to salad dressings, dips or drizzled over vegetables or your favourite breakfast.
Melrose Organic Flaxseed Oil has a creamy, nutty and slightly bitter taste.
Check out some other ways to use this product.
Organically sourced flaxseeds to provide a healthy vegan-omega based alternative
At Melrose, we exist to make it easier for everyone to be and feel healthier, naturally. We believe in the power of whole foods, but see the challenge that modern lifestyles can place on our diets. Our superfood blends are potent sources of beneficial nutrients that make a noticeable difference to our consumers lives.
Each product is a result of our obsession for ingredients, passion for nutrition and commitment to quality.