CASHEW CHILLI CHOCOLATE
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 1/2 cup Melrose Organic Full Flavour Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT Oil
- 2 tablespoons Melrose Organic Rice Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Melrose Cashew Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
To a small frypan, add coconut and MCT oil, rice syrup, cashew spread and vanilla bean paste. Over a low heat, stir until melted.
Whisk through the cacao and once well combined add the chilli flakes, coconut and salt. Pour onto the prepared baking tray and transfer to the freezer for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and break into pieces to enjoy. Keep the remaining chocolate in the freezer until next time.