SUPER GREENS SALAD
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 1 head broccoli and half the stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped greens like kale, spinach or bok choy
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1 continental cucumber, finely diced
- 3 tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Melrose Unhulled Tahini
- 3 tablespoons Melrose MCT (Melrose MCT Original, Pro Rapid or Pro Plus -- take your pick!)
- 2 teaspoons Melrose Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons Melrose Rice Syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
Place broccoli florets and stalk into a food processor and blend on medium speed for about 5 seconds, until the size of the broccoli is like fine couscous. Place into large mixing bowl.
Add chopped greens, parsley, mint, cucumber, tomatoes, pine nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds to the bowl, and mix well with a large spoon to combine. If not serving straight away, cling wrap and place in the fridge until serving.
To make the salad dressing, add tahini, MCT oil, apple cider vinegar, cumin seeds, rice syrup if using and salt flakes to a small bowl and whisk well with a fork.
When ready to serve your salad, drizzle over dressing and toss well.