you will receive a confirmation email shortly
Stress Support 120g
Australia-wide for orders over $90.
Decrease Symptoms of Stress
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Helps reduce fatigue and support energy production
- Support cognitive function and memory enhancement
- Supports immune system health
- AUSTL NUMBER: 354154
- Melrose Stress Support has been specifically formulated to help your body combat the negative effects of stress. This unique blend contains key essential vitamins and minerals plus herbal extracts Ashwagandha, Holy Basil and Rhodiola. These herbal ingredients have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and cognition, support healthy sleeping patterns and relieve general feelings of debility.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Active ingredients per 2g dose: Ascorbic Acid 500mg Magnesium Glycinate 150mg, Equiv. Magnesium 15mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 15mg Zinc citrate 10mg, Equiv. Zinc 3.4mg Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract 62.5mg, Equiv to dry 1.25g Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) dry conc. 200mg, Equiv to dry 2g Rhodiola rosea root ext. dry conc. 100mg, Equiv to dry 1g
- Adults take 2g (approx. 3/4 metric teaspoon) with water or juice in the morning or as directed by your health professional. Take an additional 2g in the evening if needed. Not to be used in children under 12 years of age.
Natural cranberry and lime flavour. Taken daily, this formula not only helps you deal with immediate stress, it will help you to build resilience, supporting a healthy immune system when you need it most.
Rhodiola is an herb that grows in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. Its roots are considered adaptogens, meaning they help your body adapt to stress when consumed. Rhodiola has been used for centuries in herbal medicine to relieve temporary symptoms of stress, such as fatigue, and support cognitive function.
At Melrose, we exist to make it easier for everyone to be and feel healthier, naturally. We believe in the power of whole foods, but see the challenge that modern lifestyles can place on our diets. Our superfood blends are potent sources of beneficial nutrients that make a noticeable difference to our consumers lives.
Each product is a result of our obsession for ingredients, passion for nutrition and commitment to quality.